Saturday, 22 June 2013

11 Yr Old Autistic Girl Tasered by State Trooper - YouTube





Good hearted taxi driver calls cops to assist 11 year old child.

I can't believe that they Tased her, she had no idea what was going on.

Yes but she needed tasing, because she was a threat to National Security, she wanted to be Free.

My Daughter is 11 years old, she has Autism, she cant' speak, she unscrewed the lock  on her window, I guess because like most Autistic children, they like to run, to have time alone, to get away from their protected, controlled life, to Experience Freedom.

A young Autistic 11 year old girl, (innocent) of any crime, was walking alongside this highway, when a kind taxi driver stopped to help her, because she was not wearing any clothes, he used his common sense and called the police for Help. 

We got a message that a young girl was walking naked next to the highway,  so we checked our ammunition, made sure our guns were loaded, and made sure we had our tasers, and went hunting.

When we caught up to this dangerous looking 11 year old, we gave her a warning to stop, she just smiled, so I shouted another warning, she just smiled again and carried on walking, so I shot her in the back with my taser gun, subdued her, and  forced her over the bonnet of the car to handcuff her.


11 Yr Old Autistic Girl Tasered by State Trooper - YouTube:

Is this what the World has come too? 

I tried to put myself in the police officers shoes, just to see what I would have done, its easy to say; I thought she was at risk of walking into the traffic, so I shot her! but the cops might have done better if they had just considered; maybe this child had a problem and needs help. 

For all anybody knew, she may have been the victim of a crime, drugged and raped, and then escaped, or dumped at the side of the road, that would certainly have been on my mind, Try this; she was 11 years old,  smiling, naked, & unaware of her circumstances.

Do you think there is enough of us?..She MIGHT be very DANGEROUS!..


Do I cover her up, and take her to hospital to make sure nothing bad has happened to her?..


Or should I; ASSUME HER GUILT and Shoot her in the back with my taser gun?.. Which one of these options would be doing my DUTY?..

And which option would be CHILD ABUSE?  


No comments:

Post a Comment